dr tesrer ttera stdyf
Guest 211 7th Mar, 2021
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Customer experience is a totality of cognitive, affective, sensory, and behavioral consumer responses during all stages of the consumption process including pre-purchase, consumption, and post-purchase stages. Pine and Gilmore described the experience economy as the next level after commodities, goods, and services with memorable events as the final business product. Four realms of experience include esthetic, escapist, entertainment, and educational components.
Different dimensions of customer experience include senses, emotions, feelings, perceptions, cognitive evaluations, involvement, memories, as well as spiritual components, and behavioral intentions. The pre-consumption anticipation experience can be described as the amount of pleasure or displeasure received from savoring future events, while the remembered experience is related to a recollection of memories about previous events and experiences of a product or service.
- Godovykh, Maksim; Tasci, Asli D.A. (July 2020). "Customer experience in tourism: A review of definitions, components, and measurements". Tourism Management Perspectives. 35: 100694. doi:10.1016/j.tmp.2020.100694. ISSN 2211-9736.
- Bagdare, Shilpa; Jain, Rajnish (2013-09-02). "Measuring retail customer experience". International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 41 (10): 790–804. doi:10.1108/ijrdm-08-2012-0084. ISSN 0959-0552.
- Shaw, Colin (2007), "The Attention Cluster", The DNA of Customer Experience, London: Palgrave Macmillan UK, pp. 67–85, ISBN 978-1-349-35237-1, retrieved 2021-01-09
- Pine, B. Joseph; Gilmore, James H. "The experience economy: past, present and future". Handbook on the Experience Economy: 21–44. doi:10.4337/9781781004227.00007.
- "Welcome to the Experience Economy". Harvard Business Review. 1998-07-01. ISSN 0017-8012. Retrieved 2021-01-09.
- Gentile, Chiara; Spiller, Nicola; Noci, Giuliano (October 2007). "How to Sustain the Customer Experience:". European Management Journal. 25 (5): 395–410. doi:10.1016/j.emj.2007.08.005. ISSN 0263-2373.
- "Understanding Customer Experience". Harvard Business Review. 2007-02-01. ISSN 0017-8012. Retrieved 2021-01-09.
- Kahneman, D.; Wakker, P. P.; Sarin, R. (1997-05-01). "Back to Bentham? Explorations of Experienced Utility". The Quarterly Journal of Economics. 112 (2): 375–406. doi:10.1162/003355397555235. ISSN 0033-5533.
- Godovykh, Maksim; Tasci, Asli D. A. (2020-05-26). "Satisfaction vs experienced utility: current issues and opportunities". Current Issues in Tourism. 23 (18): 2273–2282. doi:10.1080/13683500.2020.1769573. ISSN 1368-3500.
- Wirtz, Derrick; Kruger, Justin; Scollon, Christie Napa; Diener, Ed (September 2003). "What to Do on Spring Break?". Psychological Science. 14 (5): 520–524. doi:10.1111/1467-9280.03455. ISSN 0956-7976.