Subscription services that are worth paying for
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Owner||Fenix International Limited|
OnlyFans is a content subscription service based in London, United Kingdom. Content creators can earn money from users who subscribe to their content—the "fans". It is popular with sex workers but also hosts content creators from other genres such as physical fitness experts, musicians and other creators who post regularly online. It allows content creators to receive funding directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as one-time tips and the pay-per-view (PPV) feature. People are attracted to OnlyFans for many reasons, from entertainment and companionship to arousal. The highest-paid earners on OnlyFans are women.
- Pocket-lint (29 August 2020). "What is OnlyFans, who uses it, and how does it work?". Pocket-lint. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
- Ankel, Sophia. "Bella Thorne apologizes to OnlyFans creators after she banks $2 million in a week from erotic site". Insider. Retrieved 3 September 2020.
- "FENIX INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - company report". Dun & Bradstreet.
- Arceneaux, Michael (2020). I Don't Want to Die Poor: Essays. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 978-1-9821-2930-9. Retrieved 25 July 2020.
- Bernstein, Jacob (9 February 2019). "How OnlyFans Changed Sex Work Forever". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Former Chef Becomes Millionaire By Sharing Fitness Photos On Instagram". LAD Bible. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- Jankowicz, Mia. "We spoke to a woman earning more than $100,000 a year selling explicit content on OnlyFans — this is exactly how she makes her money". Business Insider. Retrieved 13 May 2020.
- Bernstein, Jacob (9 February 2019). "How OnlyFans Changed Sex Work Forever (Published 2019)". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 20 February 2021.