Equinix Inc (EQIX) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
email@example.com (Motley Fool Transcribers)
|Jay Adelson (Founder)|
Al Avery (Founder)
|Revenue||US$5.5 billion (2019)|
Number of employees
Equinix, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that specializes in Internet connection and data centers. The company is a leader in global colocation data center market share, with 210 data centers in 25 countries on five continents.
It is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol EQIX, and as of 2020, it had approximately 8,700 employees globally. The company converted to a real estate investment trust (REIT) in January 2015.
- "Executive Officers & Directors". Equinix. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- "Equinix Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results".
- "First Quarter 2019 Press Release Earnings Presentation Form 10-Q". Equinix. May 6, 2020. Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- "Equinix, Digital Realty, and NTT remain colocation market leaders: Synergy Research". Lightwave. June 5, 2018. Retrieved December 18, 2018.
- "Equinix to Expand Canadian Operations with US$750 Million Acquisition of 13 Bell Data Center Sites". Equinix (Press release). June 1, 2020. Retrieved July 15, 2020.
- Cite error: The named reference
TMFwas invoked but never defined (see the help page).