eOmni Digital Marketing Service In London
This article is written like a personal reflection, personal essay, or argumentative essay that states a Wikipedia editor's personal feelings or presents an original argument about a topic. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s, changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
- "Definition of digital marketing". Financial Times. Archived from the original on 29 November 2017. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "The Four Faces of Digital Marketing". American Marketing Association. Retrieved 22 August 2019.
- Nielsen (10 March 2016). "Digital Advertising is Rising in Canada, Requiring More Sophisticated Measures of Success". Nielsen. Nielsen. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- Nielsen (20 January 2016). "Connected Commerce is Creating Buyers Without Border". Nielsen Global. Nielsen Global. Retrieved March 25, 2016.
- Dahlen, Micael (2010). Marketing Communications: A Brand Narrative Approach. Chichester, West Sussex UK: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. p. 36.
- "Digital Marketing". Techopedia. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Digital Marketing Systems and Techniques". Warwick. Retrieved 28 August 2019.