To share this paste please copy this url and send to your friends
RAW Paste Data
Here Are The Billionaires Who Donated To Joe Biden’s 2020 Presidential Campaign
This article may be too long to read and navigate comfortably. (October 2020)
It has been suggested that this list be split into articles titled List of Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign political endorsements and List of Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign non-political endorsements. (Discuss) (August 2020)
|Biden for President|
|Campaign||2020 Democratic primaries|
2020 U.S. presidential election
|Receipts||US$328,413,079.01 (July 31, 2020)|
|Slogan||Battle for the Soul of the Nation|
Our Best Days Still Lie Ahead
Build Back Better
Unite for a Better America
- Wagner, Meg; Alfonso, Fernando III; Macaya, Melissa; Mahtani, Melissa; Rocha, Veronica; Wills, Amanda (November 8, 2020). "Joe Biden elected president". CNN. Archived from the original on November 8, 2020.
- Lemire, Johnathan; Miller, Zeke; Weissert, Will (November 8, 2020). "Biden defeats Trump for White House, says 'time to heal'". AP. Archived from the original on November 8, 2020.
- Jonathan Tamari (May 16, 2019). "Joe Biden chooses Philadelphia for 2020 presidential campaign headquarters". Philadelphia Inquirer. Archived from the original on May 20, 2019. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- "Biden, Joseph R. Jr. – Candidate Overview". Federal Election Commission. Retrieved July 29, 2020.
- "'Battle for the soul of the nation': Before they were running mates, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both used slogan". www.msn.com.
- Caleb Howe (April 26, 2019). "Jimmy Fallon (Lightly) Roasts Joe Biden with Alternate Campaign Slogans: 'Make America Feel a Little Tipsy Again'". Mediaite. Archived from the original on April 28, 2019. Retrieved May 2, 2019.
- Yglesias, Matthew (December 3, 2019). ""No Malarkey," Joe Biden's unabashedly lame new slogan, explained". Vox.
- "Build Back Better: Joe Biden's Jobs and Economic Recovery Plan for Working Families". Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website. Retrieved February 21, 2021.
- Axelrod, Tal (July 30, 2020). "Biden campaign releases first TV ads in Ohio". TheHill.
There are no comments yet.