|Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon|
|Series||Destroy All Humans!|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 3|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon is an action-adventure video game developed by American studio Sandblast Games and published by THQ. The game is set in the 1970s and is the fourth and final installment in the original Destroy All Humans! franchise. It was released December 1, 2008 in North America for the Xbox 360. Path of the Furon expands on the open world format of the previous Destroy All Humans! games, with five open worlds on the ground and in the air to obliterate with weapons and alien powers.
In November 26, 2008, the North American PlayStation 3 version was canceled citing "development issues". However, the PlayStation 3 version was still released 2009 in Australia on February 12 and Europe on February 13, alongside the Xbox 360 release.
- Anthony, Gallegos (April 4, 2008). "Destroy All Humans!: Path of the Furon (PS3)". 1up.com. Archived from the original on July 18, 2012. Retrieved December 17, 2008.
- "Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon". THQ. Retrieved December 17, 2008.
- Goldstein, Hilary (February 2, 2007). "Red Faction, MX to Return THQ lists six franchises for its fiscal future". gamepro. Retrieved December 17, 2008. – THQ CEO Brian Farrell mentions work on the Destroy All Humans franchise for the 2008 fiscal year.
- Gibson, Ellie (November 28, 2008). "Destroy All Humans PS3 coming to Europe". Eurogamer. Retrieved November 29, 2008.
- Faylor, Chris (November 26, 2008). "Destroy All Humans PS3 Cancelled". Shacknews. Retrieved December 22, 2008.
- Faylor, Chris (December 1, 2008). "Destroy All Humans! PS3 Not Cancelled in Europe". Shacknews. Retrieved December 22, 2008.